Assistance Qualifications

The Center Township Trustee offers assistance to qualified residents who are experiencing financial hardship. The trustee offers assistance in the following areas: shelter, utilities, burials, food, fuel, prescriptions, and miscellaneous expenses.

To qualify, you must be a permanent resident of Center Township and show need for assistance.

Information that must be provided to the Center Township Trustee includes:

  • Address and phone number of the applicant. The applicant can also provide email information if available.

  • Two (2) forms of identification for each household adult: (Social Security Card, Driver’s License, Indiana State Identification Card, Resident Alien (green) Card, or other identification of residence)

  • Social Security Cards for all children in the household

  • Financial information for the household. This includes bank and account numbers with balances, investment information for each household member, automobile information for each household member, total income for the last 30 days from all sources and for all adult household members.

  • Latest bank statement and cell phone bill